Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pedestrian Dream hehehe

It was past 12 in the morning while I'm heading towards our house, from my friend's flat , there were scarce of private cars, motor Cycles & Transportation Jeep ridden along with me on the road of Buhangin. As i have seen the white painted tarmac of pedestrian lanes, my thought was thinking like i was in Japan or New York (In a well formed unrealistic dream) while seeing it most of the time while passing through the fading white stripe lines. I arrived home at around 12:30 Am, when i was in our house at that "morning night or call it Dawn" I tried watching the movie title "Pine Apple Express", when the video started playing all I have seen was not the entire film but only part at the beginning when Zack Rogen snipped a joint in his car then he parked his car in a suburb, then he changes his shirt and pretending that he was some kind of a delivery guy.

Rest time- "1am Morning like night or call it dawn"


Got it from Google Site. Japan Pedestrian.


Tokyo Giza Japan pedestrian.






New York Pedestrian.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good. I like the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir i have 2 new writings i placed it in the other title of my blog (All around).

    ReplyDelete